OUR VALUED GUESTS, OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY
COVID-19 Information 25.05.2020
As we look ahead to the future of travel and your upcoming holidays, our commitment is to making our guests feel safe without compromising your luxury Sani experience. In line with the latest guidance from the WHO, CDC and government regulations, hotel openings will be postponed to June 15th, until further notice. We will keep you informed of any developments, the exact opening dates of each hotel, and detailed information on our enhanced protective measures, accredited by leaders in global healthcare.
OUR TOP PRIORITY IS YOU
We would like to inform our valued guests that we are regretfully obliged to postpone our opening date till the end of May, adhering to the Greek government announcement to suspend the operation of all hotels and resorts, in an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Meanwhile, we’ll be doing our best to stay positive and prepare our hotels for your future stay. Your safety and security, as well as your satisfaction, is a matter of urgency for us. As coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading and appears to evolve we are committed to ensuring your travel arrangements with flexibility.
We hope that we’ll have the opportunity to welcome you soon, but in the meantime please find below our updated flexible policies.
TRAVEL WITH FLEXIBILITY
STAY SAFE DURING YOUR FUTURE – STAY WITH US
All safety precautions and measurements have been met according to the guidance of local, European, and global authorities of health and we would like to thank you in advance for trusting us. During these challenging times, we are committed to keep you satisfied and serve you with excellence.Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust the food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
- We support and follow the guidelines and recommendations of local and health authorities
- Regular disinfection of reception desks
- Disinfection of key cards and keys – their placement in special container for disinfection.
- Extending check-out and check-in between accommodation (check out until 10.00 am and check in from
- This change in the time interval between each check in and check out is mandatory to ensure that between different customers the room is cleaned and thoroughly disinfected, as well as that a sufficient physicist is followerr space ventilation.
- Prohibition of entry into the rooms to non-residents.
- Electronic payment of accommodation expenses, electronic shipping accounts, invoices and receipts.
- Use of electronic alternatives for check-in / check-out (eg mobile concierge, use tablets that can be disinfected after each use).
- Strengthening sanitary services in all public areas and especially in “high risk” objects (eg knobs, knobs elevators).
- Cleaning and ventilating a room during the hours between accommodation.
- Avoid contact of cleaning workers with a possible case and further transmission), only at the request of the customer. Abolition of daily change of clothing and towels, of the evening preparation only at the request of the customer.
- Select a policy between regular cleaning and waiting 24 hours before the room is available to a customer or meticulous cleaning – disinfection (eg. with steam cleaner) on the disputed rooms of the room and bathroom.
- Fabric surfaces (eg furniture upholstery) should be cleaned with a steam device (temperature> 70.).
- Removal of decorative objects (pillows, bedding)
- Removal of shared multi-purpose items, such as menus, magazines, etc.
- Installation of a disposable cover on the TV and its controls air conditioning.
- Observance of hygiene rules by staff when sorting dirt linen using the appropriate M.A.P. (special disposable apron on
from the uniform, gloves and mask).
- Washing fabrics, bedding and towels in hot cycles (70oC or more) with the usual detergents.
- The playground will remain closed to ensure your safety.